Thursday, April 11, 2013

What's Up?: A List of Random Thoughts

Usually I'm inspired by something to write about, but today despite the warm weather and sunshine, I am feeling decidedly uninspired.  So I give you a random list of things going through my head today.


  • I'm really glad it's Thursday.  It means I'm one day closer to the weekend.
  • Not gonna lie, one of my favorite cups I own is my Great Moustaches mug my friend Lauren got me for Christmas.  It has 14 of the most famous moustaches in history on it, and it makes me smile when I use it.
  • Yesterday it was 43 degrees outside.  Today it is 65 degrees, and tomorrow it will be 74 degrees.  Please Texas, make up your mind.
  • I'm currently rereading The Hobbit, and then I will go into The Lord of Rings trilogy.  I'm very into series right now.
  • The next few weekends are going to be awesome.
  • I really want to get my hair cut, but I don't know where that falls in my budgeting.
  •   I'm rewatching Doctor Who, and I totally love The Doctor and Donna's relationship.  There's no hint of flirtation or trying too hard.  She's his best friend and he's hers.  I think it's awesome.
  • I bought War Horse on Sunday and I have yet to watch it.  I feel like it's a movie I really need to settle in for, and I haven't been in that mood yet.
  • I have to find a black dress this weekend, and I'm a little nervous about my prospects.
  • I'm currently in love with lemon curd at the moment.  It's so tangy and sweet.
  • I went out for dinner and drinks with a friend last night (he had dinner, I had dessert) and I've decided I like huckleberries!
  • I think I have an obsession with skinny UK men with great voices and fantastic hair.  Or maybe it's just men with great voices and fantastic hair.  Who knows?
  • Jamie Cullum is coming out with a new album soon, and that excited me to NO END!
  • Would it be utterly geeky of me to go see the new Star Trek when it comes out by myself?  Does it make it less geeky to know that I'm really just going to see Benedict Cumberbatch?
  • I'm trying really really REALLY hard to stay away from spoilers about the Doctor Who 50th episode and the new series of Sherlock.  Do you know how hard that is?
  • I think I've shown my nerd flag enough today.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment