Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Sucks

My phone sucks. I shouldn't say that, because it's actually a pretty good phone.  But it doesn't have a whole lot of space, so every once in a while I have to clean out my text messages.  A few months ago, I lost one of my best friends, and all I had were text messages from him.  My phone told me today that my text messages were full, so I went to delete some of them, and I accidentally deleted his.  I now have nothing to remind me of him, and that makes me really really sad.  But I'm trying to not let it affect the rest of my day.

2 comments:

  1. My phone does the sam thing. so frustrating to delete what you want to save. I am sorry to hear about th loss of your friend. The memories you have will grow richer and deeper over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/16/2013

    Check and see if they can get you a transcript from your carrier. I don't know if they will, but if you give them the number, they might be able to

    ReplyDelete