Monday, March 11, 2013

Screw you Daylight Savings Time

Whoever came up with Daylight Savings Time is a mean mean mean person.  I understand that it means that it's lighter in the evening, and therefore it's like the days are longer, and trust me I like that in the summer.  But the whole being dark when I wake up (at 7AM, mind you) I totally am not a fan of.  Just like I'm not a fan of not being able to fall asleep until midnight because my body thinks it's 11 pm.  Totally and completely not a fan.  Now I'm exhausted and cranky, and I wish I would adjust to this better. Otherwise the next few days are going to be a huge pain in the ass.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/11/2013

    I tend to be an insomniac and often see early morning hours without much thought, but seeing the clock on the cable box go from 1:59 am directly to 3 am was a really depressing moment.

    ReplyDelete