Thursday, March 14, 2013

Funny

I woke up this morning grumpy.  I had gone to bed late last night (like 11, but I wanted to be asleep by 10), and when my alarm went off, I was in the middle of a crazy weird dream that included my cousin driving my car on the freeway.  Yeah it doesn't sound weird, but it was.  And when the alarm went off, I had just met Dean and Sam.  So yeah, I was a little grumpy when I woke up.  I decided to make myself not grumpy I would wear my favorite dress and boots today and blow dry my hair so I could wear it down.  When I got into work this morning, my boss wasn't in yet, and our phones were down.  So one up, one down.  Our phones have been going down A LOT lately and it's been REALLY frustrating.  The technician came in to fix it and I had to smile because it was my favorite tech.  We've had several throughout the last few months, and this guy makes me laugh every time.  And today I made HIM laugh even more.  I love when people get my dumb dry sarcastic humor.  It makes me feel like I'm actually funny as opposed to just funny in my head (which does happen sometimes).  So now that I've spent the past 45 minutes cracking up with this guy, I am no longer grumpy and can happily go on with my life.  Not to mention he replaced stuff that should fix our issue!  So yay!

In other news, I'm signing up for a 5K at the end of April.  It's my first one ever, and I'm not going to run it, but I am going to walk it!  I started training for it yesterday by taking a two mile walk around the lake.  I plan on going for a walk at least four days a week, maybe more and get my stamina and strength up.  If this Fun Run goes well, maybe I'll sign up for a Color Run or something in the future! Yay for getting fit!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/14/2013

    GO YOU! I have 2 5ks lined up in the next few months. One is for work and the other is for cookies. No joke, a huge baking company around here sponsors it!

    I told my husband if they don't give me cookies at that one, he's going to take me to the closest bakery and getting me one. I'll have earned it!

    ReplyDelete