I got this Finish the Sentence thing from one of my daily reads, Mateya at The Best is Yet to Come. I don't usually do this kind of thing but I think it's kinda a fun light thing to do before my hiatus from blogging for the next three days (it's a yearly thing during the Easter Tridium for me).
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... anything I wanted, but sooooo much delicious food! Like fancy and unfancy, but probably less fancy since it's not a money free but calorie free. You know what I mean :-).
2. On my Prom night... I went with my great friend, and we danced and we ate and we then played casino games all night long, because we had Pro-Grad the same night.
3. When I go to the store... I usually either spend a ton of money on stuff I will not eat or I spend the minimum on the exact things I'm out of. There usually isn't an in between!
4. Family functions typically...end up with all of us sitting around watching TV or a movie or chatting. We also eat a lot, and it's always delicious. Oh and there are usually kids running all over the place.
5. I think my blog readers...are probably a small mix of people I actually know and people I don't actually know. Either way, I'm glad you're here!
6. I'd much rather be...outside enjoying the weather.
7. I have an obsession with...SuperWhoLock. Yeah.
8. My work friends...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear, that was funny. I work with my brother-in-law and my uncle. I love them, but there's really no outside contact.
9. When I got my Facebook account...it was only for college kids, and it was original!
10. My least favorite word is...moist. UGH it gives me the willies.
11. I really don't remember...some things I probably should.
12. Justin Bieber...is a lucky kid who is now throwing things away by being a freaking brat. Grow up child, then maybe people will treat you like the adult you think you are.