Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh the Randoms!

A random list, for a random day!


  • I forgot my watch and ring yesterday and all day my hand felt so weird!
  • Am I the only one who really prefers room temperature or warm bread rather than cold bread?
  • I had a game night last night with some of my friends and got my ass handed to me in Monopoly
  • I hung a dark blanket over my patio door which lets in a ton of light, and it was the best idea I've had in ages.
  • It's rainy outside, perfect morning to lay in bed and watch Made of Honor.
  • I'm going to dye my friend's hair today and then she's taking me out for manis.
  • My baby nephew is having his "welcome to the real world" party tonight, which means everyone is going to Fort Worth for the party.
  • I was supposed to wake up at 6 yesterday and do yoga.  Yeah that didn't happen.
  • I was supposed to get up and do yoga today too.  Yeah that didn't happen either!
  • Patrick Dempsey is a tool in this movie but I love it.
  • A car alarm woke me up at 3:30 last night in a panic.  Paranoid much?
  • I really want to go back overseas to the British and Emerald Isles.

No comments:

Post a Comment