Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bad Day

Yesterday was such a terrible, horribly embarrassing day that I can't even talk about it.  No seriously, I've hashed and rehashed it so much with my family, that I don't ever want to talk about it with anyone else.  It was just an awful day.  But I can tell you what I learned yesterday.

1. Always ask for help when you're at the beginning of trouble (or when you think you might be in trouble).  It will save SO much grief and money.

2. Being a grownup not only sucks, but I suck at it.

3. I'm not as good or talented as I thought I am.

4. It sometimes takes something huge to happen before you really realize that you need to make some major changes in your life.

5. I have the most amazing family in the whole wide world, and with their help, I can finally become the full functioning adult I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment