Saturday, March 16, 2013

JT: Oh Dear

I've always been a fan of Justin Timberlake.  He was always my favorite in *NSync and I think he's hilarious.  But I wasn't really a huge fan of his more recent music.  I mean I have FutureSexLoveSound but I don't really listen to it all that much, and I don't always enjoy it when I do.  BUT I've been watching him perform on Jimmy Fallon this week 'cause, well I love Jimmy Fallon and I try to watch him at least on Hulu.  Justin has been on all this week performing a new song from his new album every night.  I am such a fan of the songs I've heard so far!!  Way to go JT, you've hit it out of the park, and I can't wait to get your new album The 20/20 Experience.  Which is surprising me to say.  But I can't not get it!  So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment