Saturday, October 19, 2013

W(h)ine Differeneces

Have you ever noticed that conversations vary between the same people, depending on the type of wine they're drinking?  It's something that just occurred to me this weekend.  I'm currently hanging out at my 'country estate' (which is the pet name for my aunt and uncle's house out in the country), and we ALWAYS drink wine.  It's pretty awesome.  It really depends on what we're having for dinner or the weather as to what kind of wine we drink.  Tonight, it's a beautiful warm Syrah to accentuate the fantastic cold weather we're having/going to have.  When we drink reds, my aunt and I tend to get into deep conversations about the family.  When we drink whites, we tend to be a little more loosey-goosey.  Though that's not saying we are not always loosey-goosey!  I'll tell you all about my fun fun weekend on Monday.  Have good Saturdays, and GO RED SOX!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment