Thursday, October 17, 2013

Update (This Will Blow Your Mind)

Guess what guys.  If you stop eating fruits and vegetables on a regular basis, and you start drinking soda like it's water instead of oh I dunno, WATER, and at least one of your meals contains something fried, it really doesn't matter how much exercise you do, or how far you walk in the rain, you WILL gain weight.  Amazing right?  I just completely blew your mind didn't I?  I know.  Don't worry.  So because for about the last week this kind of eating has been my MO, I was not at all surprised when I stepped on the scale yesterday and saw I gained 2 lbs.  I was actually surprised that I hadn't gained more.  And I know I need to make a change.  So I started yesterday after work.  I went to the grocery store, and I got fruit and I got veggies, and I got stuff to make a healthy dinner tonight. Then, after my WW meeting, I wanted breakfast.  But here's the catch.  It was late and I didn't want to make it myself.  So I went over to IHOP.  And not only did I get a reasonably healthy breakfast for dinner, making sure to say no whipped cream on my pumpkin pancakes and turkey bacon rather than real bacon, it was pretty cheap.  So  all in all, except for the hash-browns (I'm a sucker for a hash-brown) and the cinnamon rolls I baked up for the rest of the week, I think I'm getting slowly back on the eating track.  Hopefully I'll be down next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment