Monday, October 14, 2013

Slacker

Yeah, so I forgot to blog this weekend.  In my defense, I was out of town at a lake house.  And I was hanging with people, so it would have been rude.  At least that's what I'm telling myself.  So this post counts as my Saturday and Sunday posts.  I'll do another one for today later on.

I just spent around 48 hours with two of my favorite people.  I was supposed to be part of my favorite Allyson with a Y's bachelorette party this weekend, but due to several occurrences, it was postponed.  So instead of a weekend with a bunch of cliquey girls all running around trying to be in charge and stick to a schedule, it was a relaxing weekend of fun, shopping, food, booze and girl time.  Ally, her sister and I all got to spend some great quality time together and since I can't go to the newly rescheduled bachelorette party, we celebrated in a low key style!  Turns out I know a lot about Ally!  We were really productive in our shopping endeavors, finding both our bridesmaids' shoes and her rehearsal dinner dress.  We also (very poorly) dyed my hair, which I'll write about on Wednesday.  We also ate fantastic food, laughed a lot, and just had a really really good time.  Then I got to see my other Austin besties and meet the new guy of one.  It was all in all a very very great, albeit tiring, weekend.  I am not as young as I used to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment