Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Aw Rats!

I totally forgot to post yesterday.  And I've been doing so well!!  My only excuse is that I had a busy busy day followed by an even crazier evening.  I didn't get home until 11:00 last night.  That's what time I usually shut it all down and go to sleep.  So the fact that I still had to get everything ready for bed when I got home pushed me about an hour off schedule.  It's show week, coupled with Extended Birthday, friends visiting, and Halloween, so really I have no time at all this week.  I've had to schedule myself to do home chores AFTER I get home from my various outings, and I have a feeling I'm going to have to leave Halloween early, just so I can get home and be prepared for Show Weekend.  I don't know why, but this show seems more stressful than the others.  Maybe it's because there are more cooks in the kitchen when it comes to running it.  Or it could be that our director, as wonderful as he is, managed to not only throw me under the bus but piss my section off.  Luckily they're all pretty awesome and don't blame me for his mishaps.  Let's just say that he handled solos very poorly this semester and ruffled a few usually placid feathers.  So that's life as of right now.  I'll keep you appraised on things :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment