Monday, October 21, 2013

Late

So I forgot to post today.  And by "forgot" I mean that the time I was going to spend posting, I spent writing a guest post for another blog.  Sorry!  So instead of telling you all about my super fun weekend, I'm going to tell you about the craziness I've taken on for the upcoming month.  I am not going to be home for the weekend at all in November, I have not one but two weddings, a baptism, a show and family vacations to take, and now I've decided (or become convinced, I'm not sure which) to take part in National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo.   Basically, you start a novel on November 1st, and you pledge to write 50,000 words on that novel in the month of November.  You know, because I am going to have so much free time to write 50,000 words.  I'll keep you updated on the progress of my work.  I can do anything for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment