Sunday, November 4, 2012

Songs of numbers

Man, this weekend has been long and tiring! I had my show for the choir I'm I'm in, which is about 30 minutes away from my house, but five minutes from my aunt's house.  So I packed up everything I  thought I would need for the weekend and went there for the weekend.  We had 'dress rehearsal' Friday night, and it was long, tiring, and hard. It started at 6:30, and I didn't get home until 10:30.  Standing under lights for that long made me exhausted.  Then Saturday, I made mini strawberry brownie cupcakes, and then we had our first show! I was in charge of concessions, so I had to be there about 45 minutes early to set everything up, so by the time everything was done, I had been there for another 4 very long hours.  However there were margaritas at the end of those four hours :-).   And the show went really well, which is awesome.  Even my lovely cynical sisters said it was awesome.  Then today we had our second show.  I wasn't there as long, but it still went really well, and we had pretty much a full house!  However, while we were cleaning up, I ripped my little black dress.  It made me really sad!!  But that was my weekend.  Now it is over and I can now sleeeeeeep forever :-).  How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment