Saturday, November 17, 2012

Random

It's late, and I need to  post.  But I don't really have any ideas on what to post, and today's prompt is not sparking any sort of inspiration.  So I'm just going to write about RANDOM things that pop into my head.  Like the fact that I am sitting on a bed at my aunt and uncle's house, because I'm staying here for the weekend.  I love to come here and I hope they love to have me.  They live up on the north side of the Metroplex, out in the country ish.  I get to hang out with my cousins (two and five), one of whom calls me his best friend (that's the five year old, and lord I love him), and I get to hang out with my aunt and uncle who are pretty cool people by themselves!  Sometimes it's nice to be included in a family.  Even though I have a fantastic family, I dunno, sometimes I feel like I don't fit in with them.  But here I totally do. 

I'm already listening to Christmas music.  I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I just couldn't wait any longer.  I need the constant joy that is Christmas music.  As I type this, Josh Groban (or Jack Robbins as my cousin calls him) is singing 'It Came Upon a Midnight Clear' and it just makes me happy.

My cousins LOVE the Polar Express soundtrack, and for those of you who don't know, Josh Groban sings a song on that soundtrack called 'Believe'.  My five year old cousin loves that song and has on more than one occasion mentioned how awesome he thinks Josh Groban is.  My aunt was singing that song one day, and James stopped her and said, "That is NOT how Jack Robbins sings it."  My aunt was super confused and asked "You mean Josh Groban?"  James states very matter of a factly, "Yes, he sings it GOOD."  So he calls him Jack Robbins, which could be an issue when Josh becomes his cousin in law. 

Yes, you read that right.  I would love to marry Josh Groban.  He is handsome, he is funny, he is UBER talented, he's sweet, and he's a nerd.  What else could a girl ask for?  Now for your listening pleasure, I give you BELIEVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment