Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's Being to Look a lot like Christmas

I know it's early, but I'm already sooooo ready for Christmas.  Traditionally, my family waits until Thanksgiving break to start listening to Christmas music and decorating for Christmas.  But I've decided that I am going to start decorating the weekend before Thanksgiving.  I don't spend Christmas at my apartment, so I like to have as much time celebrating the best season of the year in my house with my decorations.  It's my first time decorating my house all by myself.  I have to figure out where the tree goes, where the Nativity goes, where all the decorations go.  I'm kinda excited about it, but at the same time, I miss having someone else with me.  But I think it'll be awesome.  Once everything is up, I'll post some pictures.  Until then, keep a carol in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment