Saturday, November 3, 2012

Quotes




One of the things I love about Pinterest is the amount of awesome quotes on it.  There are SO many words on it and they're AMAZING.  Here are a couple of my favorites, and why I love them.



One only sees well with the heart.  The most important things are invisible to the eyes.
"One only sees well with the heart.  The most important things are invisible to the eyes."

Let's get this out of the way now.  I adore Le Petit Prince (or The Little Prince, for those who don't speak French).  It is one of my favorite books, and I read it at least once a year.  The stories in it are amazing and when I have children, we will read this book a lot. This quote is one of my favorites because it's so true.  The  most important things are intangible and invisible.  It's something we all need to keep in mind.


Martha Washington.


I love this quote.  I believe that it is so true.  You can be happy even when times are crappy.  Don't let the circumstances tell you how to feel.  It'll make life better if you look at things from a cheerful point of view.  Trust me, I've tried it both ways.




When you're strange

Slightly strange.  I love being slightly strange.  It makes life so much better and so much more interesting!



#wisdom

I personally don't do that sort of thing, but on principal, it's SO TRUE.  If they don't have books around their place and you do have books around your place, that is NOT going to be a good fit.  Also if they have books, check them out.  You can tell a lot about a person by the books they own, and how they're organized.  (PS sorry for the language :-) )



And finally:

perfect

BAM. Read it, learn it, love it. Drop mic, YOLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment