Yes, I know. The week isn't over yet. But so much has happened this week, I feel the need to recap it, even if it's preemptive.
- My baby sister graduated from the University of Portland with her Masters. Yay George!
- Most of my family went on a long long road trip to Portland and back.
- The car has been in and out of the shop, costing close to 1500 dollars so far. Ridiculous.
- I got my eyes checked! and ordered new glasses! Yay for not being blind anymore!!
- I started a new weight training schedule and I lost two lbs last week. 8 lbs down!
- I'm pretty sure I can reach my current goal weight by next week. I just have to concentrate on eating right!
- We welcomed a precious new life into the world and our family this week! My niece Carrie Anne was born on Tuesday, August 6th, at 1:30 pm. She is a beautiful baby, and just so perfect. We're so happy to have her!!