Friday, August 16, 2013

Neeeeew Glasses!!!

So last week, I told you all about how blind I am, and how I went to the eye doctor.  Well, I ordered new glasses last Monday from coastal.com, because your first pair was free, and I'm all about saving money.  So a pair of glasses which usually would have cost around 200 bucks cost me about 80.  Awesome sauce.  Well I ordered them Monday and I thought they would be here sometime this week, BUT they came LAST FRIDAY!!! It was so so so so awesome!!!  Of course since they're a completely different prescription, it took me a little bit to get used to them.  And the frames are sooo much different than my old frames.  In fact.....


 Old Glasses
(you can't see it, but one of the nose guards was gone, and they were scratched.  It was really just time.)



NEW GLASSES!!

As you can see, they're A LOT different.  I love them, but they still sometimes surprise me when I look in the mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment