Friday, August 2, 2013

My Momma

My momma is an awesome lady.  Not only did she raise six wonderful children (if I do say so myself) but she was/is the world's best volunteer.  Even when she was tired of the politics and the rudeness and having to do everything by herself, she still showed up and she did everything she possibly could to make things work out best for everyone.  Because it was for the kids.  I can't tell you how many people have told me over the years "You know, your mom is just so great." and I'm always like "I know.  She's pretty awesome."  It's so very true.  My momma is the best momma in the whole wide world.  She loves baseball and babies, she's not afraid to stick to her guns and call you out when you're wrong.  Yet she's open and loving, ready to accept anyone as long as they show respect and kindness.  The moment you're a brat you're out.  Unless you're her offspring.  Then you keep getting chance after chance.  Happy Birthday Momma.  You're amazing and I'm/we're so lucky you're ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment