Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dreams


Do you have strange dreams?  I'm not talking about dreams like goals and plans you have for yourself, I mean legit "I'm asleep, this is my subconscious coming up with scenarios in my head" dreams.  Every once in awhile (like once or twice a month) I'll have strange dreams that I actually remember for a few nights in a row.  I don't remember if I've talked about this before, but I had one last night.

In the dream: I was on a road trip with my brother-in-law, which actually happens more than you would think in real life, and we stopped at a Blimpie's for dinner.  Now I don't know if they have Blimpies other places, but usually it's a sandwich shop in like the mall.  But this one was free standing.  Anyways, we order our sandwiches and we sit down with all these other people, mainly girls, who are all chatting.  Suddenly they all start whispering as who comes walking down the sandwich line, but Matt Smith (who is the current Doctor on Doctor Who, and who is a slender, bumbling FOX of a man).  His hair was growing out (he had it shaved for a role he played in Ryan Gosling's directorial debut) and it was curly.  So all these girls are falling over themselves trying to get to him and I'm excited of course, but I try not to make a big deal of it.  Finally he got tired of it, and walked away back to the bathrooms, where he snuck out the back door and met the girl he was with.  They took off on a motorcycle, and suddenly I was on a motorcycle following them.  I knew it was my motorcycle because it had my name on the handlebars in wooden letters.  Though I remember thinking that it had to be another Ashley because I don't like motorcycles, let alone own one.  Then I drove the motorcycle into a building where I ran into a girl I knew from college and I told her all excitedly that I followed Matt Smith in and we should find him.  Then my alarm went off.

Weird right?  I have no idea what it means.  But here is a picture of Matt Smith for you.   Happy Thursday!

Matt as the Doctor
Matt most recently at Comic Con 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment