Friday, July 12, 2013

It's the Freaking Weekend!

Well okay, not quite.  We still have to get through a day of work, BUT after that?  It's the FREAKING WEEKEND!  I cannot wait.  I'm so excited.  This weekend is the first of two spent down in the southeast area of my state, but I'll actually be in H-town with my momma and poppa.  I'm going to TWO (count 'em TWO) back to back parties tomorrow.  One is a baby shower for one of my favorite HS friends.  She's due in August and so far is the cutest stinking pregnant person ever.  Besides my sister of course.  And the other is my faux nephew's birthday party!! My faux nephew is my precious friend's son who doesn't have any REAL aunts.  So  her BFFers are his faux aunts.  I can NOT believe that he is going to be four.  It just completely blows my mind.  But I also get to see my precious friend, which I am COMPLETELY thrilled about.  I just need to hug her for about three days.  I also get to see my momma (who's coming to the baby shower with me) and my poppa (who I hardly ever get to see by myself!) and my Nana!  I think it's going to be crazy awesome fun time.  But it'll be exhausting and tiring.  Good thing I have the office to myself next week (Just kidding, I'm actually working).

No comments:

Post a Comment