Friday, July 19, 2013

BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH BEACH

Yesterday was a much better day than the day before.  There were no tears (well except during my late night showing of Peter Pan.  "I do believe in fairies, I do I do!" always makes me cry), and I was pretty productive, despite my laziness.  I also got to talk to one of my besties who made me CRACK up. It was great.  Not only that, BUT I got all my laundry done, AND I got packed and ready to go for my second weekend away from home.  This weekend, I'm headed to Galveston for a little sand, a little seaweed, a little surf, and a WHOLE lot of family time.  It's the Mouton family reunion, more commonly known (among those who know) as GJOADAC.  or Gloria & Jerome's Offspring And Descendants Annual Campout.  Every summer, those who can of the Mouton clan descend upon Galveston Isle for a single weekend.  It's 48 hours of fun, laughter, drinking, food, and of course love.  I'm so excited to see everyone.  So I'll be back on Monday, a little sunburned, a lot tired and overflowing with the love of my gigantic family.


This is from our first one, about three year ago.  And yes, that is just aunts, uncles, cousins and siblings (and parents of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment