I've been reconnecting with people lately, some people I haven't talked to in a couple of months, some people I haven't talked in even longer. Inevitably, people ALWAYS ask this question. "What's new?" Well what if nothing is really new? What if everything that is "new" in your life actually has been happening to other people? Sure it's affecting you inadvertently, but really it's not happening to you. I've been thinking about this and I think I've come up with some viable options that aren't too creepy, personal or weird.
- I downloaded a new app that allows me to make grocery lists on my phone
- I've been kickboxing lately.
- I made an awesome cinnamon sugar pull apart bread the other day.
- I have a new niece, so that's fun.
- I've been preparing for the fall, which is going to be nuts.
That's pretty much all I've got. How do you make things that haven't really changed seem new?