Thursday, January 16, 2014

Good News!!

So remember those big changes I told you were on the horizon?  The ones I insinuated were way far away and I wouldn't know about them for a while?   Let me just give you a minute to laugh at how silly I am for trying to plan other people's intentions.  You good? Okay me too!  Here it is:

On Monday, I went in for a job interview.  On Tuesday, they called and offered me the job.  I accepted right away, and now I have two weeks left at my current job and I start at my new job February 3rd.  It's something completely different for me, though still in the same overall field, and I'm so excited to try something new.  Like so excited that I want it to start now, rather than in two weeks and two days.  I'm ready to jump feet first into this new experience, and have it not be so new anymore.  I feel like I've been talking about it for weeks and weeks and explaining it over and over to people (mainly my family), but it's only been two days.  I need to remember that as I begin to feel annoyed about people asking me.  It's brand new to them, and to me, and just because I have explained it fifty million times doesn't mean they've heard it!  I'm really really excited about this new opportunity, and I can't wait for it to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment