Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Big Doings Y'all

There are some big changes possibly coming y'all.  I don't know if you know this, but I'm a huge chicken.  I tend to back out of things that scare me, especially change-filled things.  So when an opportunity came up for me to step outside my (slightly tight and squeezing) comfort zone, I surprised myself by not only pursuing said opportunity, but pursuing it with calm dignity and excitement.  I didn't freak out, I didn't have a meltdown, I quite simply took advantage of the chances before me and surprised myself by being totally cool about it.  Does this mean that I'm a grown up now?  Or does it mean that I'm not passionate about this opportunity?  I think it's the former and I think I've finally realized my self-worth.  That's a big step for me.  I'll keep you posted on these big changes as they unfold!  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/14/2014

    Fingers crossed! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete