Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Night at My House

It struck me today that I'm different than a lot of people.  I know, super surprising there right?  But every once in a while it sticks out.  Take tonight for example.  I know lots of people who are out on this beautiful April night, drinking, carousing and just having a grand old time.  Don't get me wrong.  I enjoy that on occasion.  It's nice to get out in the world with friends and just have a good time.  But that's not really a normal occurrence for me.  Shall I describe my normal Saturday night for you?  

Well depending on what I did that day,  I may make dinner for myself and then curl up on the couch to watch a movie or TV.  Or on nights like tonight, where the day has just gone fast and it didn't really get what I want done,  I run myself a nice warm bubble bath, I turn on some Michael Buble, and I read.  I did take a break between getting out of the tub and now to pick up my room and try on some outfit choices for my new skirt, but after that,  I stretched out on my bed (toward the light) and read a new book.  I didn't even have a beer or anything.  Just me, my music and my book.  And I must say, I utterly enjoy it.  Maybe I'm a hermit.  Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment