Monday, November 11, 2013

What a Wedding

I was in the first of two November weddings this past weekend and I'll tell you what.  It was pretty amazing.  The bride was so happy and so excited the whole time.  The groom was too, for the most part.  I didn't spend as much time with him, so I'm not 100%, but every time I saw him, he was happy and excited, so that's a good sign!!  Everything was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch, minus some minor falls one not very important (I epically ate it while running in a floor length dress) and one pretty important (the bride tripped over her dress while dancing and landed really hard on her tailbone).  But no one was hurt, so that was bueno!!  I wish I had pictures to share, but I don't. I'll be sure to post some when I get them!  Congratulations Amber and Michael!  I'm so very happy for you and know you're going to be amazingly happy together forever.  I love you both!!

1 comment: