Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Check In, Update, Hey Howdy Hey!

Hi everybody!  I thought I'd just stop in real quick and see how everybody's doing.  Are you having a good November so far?  How about this weather, huh?  It's been crazy! But so nice that it's getting to be sweater weather.  I like sweaters.

So what have you been up to lately?  Anything fun? Me?  Oh well, I got through the first weekend with only a minor mishap, spilling red nail polish on my new black dress half an hour before I needed to leave for my show.  But you apparently couldn't tell while I was on stage, and the shows were terrific. We even got a standing ovation at the end of the show on Sunday, which has never happened before.  So that was pretty cool.  And my mom was really surprised with my solo.  It made me really happy that I could surprise her like that.

This week is a bit crazy, only because it's short.  I leave tomorrow for Houston then Galveston for the first of the weddings this month.  I tried on the dress last night and it fits like a glove.  Tonight, I have to stretch out my shoes, clean up my house and pack.  It should be fun!

I hope your November is going great, and I'll try to stop by to check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment