Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Startin' Something

This was yesterday's NaBloPoMo prompt, but I'm going to write about it today.  It's all about 'Starting Something'.  And I'm usually pretty good about starting things, it's the follow-through  I have an issue with.  But I'm starting something new here in my own life.  I'm branching out, trying new things, taking control of my own destiny.  I'm starting small with auditions for shows, like I did a few weeks ago, and like I will be doing soon for a musical (eek!), and moving up to bigger things like losing weight, which I am starting today by downloading awesome inspiring rock music (that yes I did pull from Supernatural, shut up) and going for a walk around my local lake, which is right down the street from my apartment.  I'm going to get up, and I am going to do things, and I am going to try my best to fly high, even if I fall miserably.  What can it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment